The increasing vehicle penetration is driven by the overall improvement of lifestyle in the developing countries, such as India and Brazil, and is expected to drive the growth of the automobile industry in the region. Similar surges in the automotive manufacturing sector across various regions along with the increasing stringent emissions norms are expected to drive the growth of automotive aftermarket component sales over the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific regional market is expected to be the fastest growing market for automotive collision repair services over the forecast period, owing to its developing living standards and high vehicle production. It is also anticipated to be the fastest-growing market in automobile production. With the growing penetration and acceptance of gas and hybrid electric cars, specialized repair centers dedicated toward repair of particular vehicles are expected to increase.
The global automotive aftermarket is expected to witness tremendous growth due to an upsurge in the number of vehicle collisions along with the inclination of owners toward repair of their automobiles.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Automotive Aftermarket Analysis By Replacement Part (Tire, Battery, Brake Parts, Filters, Body Parts, Lighting Electronic Components, Wheels, Exhaust Components), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025“ at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aftermarket-automotive-parts-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The automotive aftermarket is estimated to grow significantly over the forecast period, owing to an increase in the number of lightweight vehicles coupled with the increasing age of the light vehicle fleet
- North America has a higher technology adoption rate, which is anticipated to result in faster and higher adoption of hybrid electric automobiles in the region as compared to the other geographies
- The global automotive aftermarket is anticipated to witness a phase change attributable to the growing proportion of specialized automotive collision repair centers that are dedicated toward serving specific vehicles such as alternate fuel powered vehicles
- The key industry participants include Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Continental AG, 3M Company, Federal-Mogul Corporation, Delphi Automotive PLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Denso Corporation.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Automotive Air-conditioning System Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automotive-air-conditioning-system-market
- Automotive Embedded Telematics Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automotive-embedded-telematics-market
- Automotive Seat Belts Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automotive-seat-belts-market
- Automotive Camshaft Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/camshaft-market
Grand View Research has segmented the automotive aftermarket based on replacement part and region:
- Automotive Aftermarket Replacement Part Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Brake parts
- Body parts
- Lighting Electronic components
- Exhaust components
- Automotive Aftermarket Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- The Middle East Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog: Global Automotive Aftermarket Outlook: Analyst Perspective
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.